EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Mage Tower/ Challenge Mode/ Gladiator/ Gear/ Elite Set

Faction
Horde, Alliance
Class
Multi-Characters
Original Owner
Yes

Tb9537

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
32   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-tb9537.1657951/
Stellar group of people

No one I would trust more to keep my accounts safe during piloted services! Purchased 2 capes, a +16, +12 and now 1m gold all in a matter of a few weeks. SetFocus was very efficient and communicative during the boosts, even screen shared with me to watch as they progressed on my orders. 10/10 service and prices! I ordered a cape unlock and gold last night and before I knew it, they had completed the order. Each booster reset my key binds to how I had them before the boost during the piloted services and during every self play boost the team was professional and efficient.

Andinster

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
16   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Curious about the Demon Hunter and priest

ip hash: d5cfa33039aaad6a5565d3

zKey

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
69   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
Add us on discord for conversation SetFocus#5271

ip hash: f33146ab4e89df885cdd92

Tb9537

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
32   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-tb9537.1657951/
Another stellar experience

I recently purchased a warrior from SetFocus and ordered a custom shaman as well while we were working out the details on the warrior. The transfer was quick and painless! I sent the payment, made the account and within an hour I was slamming faces on my new warrior! As for their customer ordering process, it is fantastic! I sent in all the details including what class I want, they broke down which essences I would want, anticipated spec/role/return date and got to work! They are very communicative and I get updated armories every day to watch the progress as it goes! If you are in the market I highly recommend SetFocus for any toon, pre-made or custom!

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
THE BEST!

I've bought a lot of accounts in my career of playing WoW whether it may be for myself or friends/family. This team right here has been the best group I've ever done business with! Super fast, super respectful, and will constantly keep you updated. Also, nothing can beat their price! These guys need more recognition! Awesome team!