SOLD LVL70 Preraid BiS Feral Druid - Nightslayer US - Kara attuned

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. North America
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes

dat92kid

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
United Arab Emirates
Member Since
Oct 15, 2019
Country
United Arab Emirates
Multiple Accounts
0
I’m selling my Feral Druid in TBC Classic Nightslayer US server.
Fully prepared for upcoming Phase 1 raids. Has herbalism and mining maxed out for maximum profit at the moment.
Karazhan attuned. Some heroic keys too.

Exalted with Cenarion Expedition and has the BiS Feral Tank 2h mace already enchanted.
I've leveled my characted by purely dungeon tanking so all the world quests are available for insane gold bonus.

I am the only owner with a fake bnet name. Account has never changed emails or had someone else play on it.
Never bought gold. Account is based in Mexico with no restrictions to it, 12$ sub price.


Taking offers right now, if it get a decent offer I will probably sell it.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    166 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Awesome seller, fast and smooth deal, recommend

Awesome seller, fast and smooth deal, recommend
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top