Selling LVL 61 account for sale [on-hold]

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Type
High End
Original Owner
Yes

MythicB

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
South Africa
Member Since
Jan 11, 2026
Last seen
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
0
I've spent well over a couple hundred dollars on the game and followed some of the meta back in early 2024 (but mainly upgraded characters I liked).
Really bored of the game and really disliking the new changes of Mythic, so I would like to try and re-coup some costs that I sunk into the game.

The price for the account is also VERY NEGOTIABLE.
>>> I will still be playing until the account is sold so resources may vary upon purchase, will NOT USE any Requisitions or Ascension materials <<<

Details for the account were all pulled from the Tacticus Planner Web App on 11th January 2026, I can provide in game screenshots of everything as well upon request if you are thinking of purchasing the account - any questions just reach out and will happily provide you with the information
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: discord.com
Username: mythicalboock
ID# mythicalboock#9866
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-11 203806.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-11 203806.png
    1.7 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-01-11 204037.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-11 204037.png
    474.9 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-01-11 204426.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-11 204426.png
    196.8 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $135.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top