Hello,
I'm selling my personal LVL 60 Healer account (with HEAVENSWARD Expansion).
As u can see, I have White Mage and Astrologian at LVL 60 and Scholar at LVL 58 (almost 60).
I didn't focused to collect mounts, but I collected several minions.
The account has 60+ Triple Triad Cards.
I maxed Vanu Vanu and Vath's reputation: that's allow to buy their mounts/costumes.
In my bags I have 300k gil, but on my retainers I have 6000k gil, materials for all professions and bunch of Materia V.
U can contact me via PM or add me on SKYPE (acc: artherius13).
I'm selling my personal LVL 60 Healer account (with HEAVENSWARD Expansion).
As u can see, I have White Mage and Astrologian at LVL 60 and Scholar at LVL 58 (almost 60).
I didn't focused to collect mounts, but I collected several minions.
The account has 60+ Triple Triad Cards.
I maxed Vanu Vanu and Vath's reputation: that's allow to buy their mounts/costumes.
In my bags I have 300k gil, but on my retainers I have 6000k gil, materials for all professions and bunch of Materia V.
U can contact me via PM or add me on SKYPE (acc: artherius13).
