• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Lvl 60 *healer* account (eu legacy 'ragnarok')

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

ratholos

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Jan 5, 2017
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello,
I'm selling my personal LVL 60 Healer account (with HEAVENSWARD Expansion).
As u can see, I have White Mage and Astrologian at LVL 60 and Scholar at LVL 58 (almost 60).

oz8mallphp5i1bal4jnw.jpg


jubdkcc9umluruzzuesc.jpg


I didn't focused to collect mounts, but I collected several minions.

oki51qppsodsthoncidi.jpg


The account has 60+ Triple Triad Cards.

I maxed Vanu Vanu and Vath's reputation: that's allow to buy their mounts/costumes.

In my bags I have 300k gil, but on my retainers I have 6000k gil, materials for all professions and bunch of Materia V.




U can contact me via PM or add me on SKYPE (acc: artherius13).
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top