- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I quit! I had to do the Ellen banner twice to get Ellen because I pulled Alexandrina the first time. Now, the new banner Zhu Yuan happened AGAIN. I pulled Alexandrina SMH. So yeah, for sure, after the next 90 pulls on this account, you will for sure get Zhu Yuan. This account has the meta team of Soukaku, Von Lycaon, and Ellen. All LVL 40 but Lycaon. Ellen has her S-Class weapon, and Soukaku has hers. The account is at LVL 32. I have tons of money and have a monthly premium battle pass. Thank you!
NO USE CHEAT
S Class - Ellen, Lycaon, and Alexandrina +1
- Level 32
- MC Male
- Login hoyo (/ink to your email)
- Username can be reset
- If use mm Fee mm paid by buyer
- Payment using Paypal FnF
- PM here or My discord kupomagic
NO USE CHEAT
S Class - Ellen, Lycaon, and Alexandrina +1
- Level 32
- MC Male
- Login hoyo (/ink to your email)
- Username can be reset
- If use mm Fee mm paid by buyer
- Payment using Paypal FnF
- PM here or My discord kupomagic
Payment options:
- Paypal
