Selling LVL 32 Account, Meta Team- 40 Ellen/30 Lycaon/40 Soukaku! Ellen has her Weapon

Not Recently Bumped
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
Original Owner
Yes

DannyQuick

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 9, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I quit! I had to do the Ellen banner twice to get Ellen because I pulled Alexandrina the first time. Now, the new banner Zhu Yuan happened AGAIN. I pulled Alexandrina SMH. So yeah, for sure, after the next 90 pulls on this account, you will for sure get Zhu Yuan. This account has the meta team of Soukaku, Von Lycaon, and Ellen. All LVL 40 but Lycaon. Ellen has her S-Class weapon, and Soukaku has hers. The account is at LVL 32. I have tons of money and have a monthly premium battle pass. Thank you!

NO USE CHEAT
S Class - Ellen, Lycaon, and Alexandrina +1
- Level 32
- MC Male
- Login hoyo (/ink to your email)
- Username can be reset
- If use mm Fee mm paid by buyer 🙏
- Payment using Paypal FnF
- PM here or My discord kupomagic

Char.png

SAVE 4.png
SAVE 6.png
Ellen.png
Su.png
Ly.png
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • SAVE 2.png
    SAVE 2.png
    3.8 MB
  • Ellen.png
    Ellen.png
    2.1 MB
  • Alex.png
    Alex.png
    2.3 MB
Back
Top