Selling this deputy co-founder account of a top 20 clan. Super easy for platinum arena, lowest price ever for a top platinum whale with +4 arbiter and +4 candy, selling because of time limitation.
unm cb highest 450m, infinity shield team;
hydra 1 key all difficulty, pb 73m nm hydra manual, AUTO 70M NM HYDRA last rotation!!! See my previous post for the record.
platinum arena and g4 tag weekly, 20 minutes before platinum reset is enough because of intimidating defense team, rarely got attacked even during reset. See my previous post for the record.
all other pve contents full auto of course
In the end game gear is king, I grind gears nonstop for the past few years. It’s stocked with lvl 16 godlike gears after gear optimization. Currently pp at 15.6m, if I gear unused champions with gears it can easily reach 20m+, which a lot sellers do.
+4 arbitor 390
+4 candy in SP set
2 hege (1 in stun, 1 in savage)
2 warlord (1 in immunity, 1 in SP)
2 krisk (1 for infinity shield CB, 1 for NM hydra)
2 trunda (+1 in immunity, 1 in savage)
SP siphi and 2 rotos, dutchess, ramantu, mithrala, etc
sale for $999 now before I regret this price, DM for your offers, more info see my previous post:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/hig...y-hege-warlord-krisk-x2.2279986/#post-8509971
I have turned down multiple scammers and offers much higher than this price previously, so pls don't send me stupid low offers. Only accept wise or paypal FF from balance, buyer pays MM or you go 80% first with good reputation.
unm cb highest 450m, infinity shield team;
hydra 1 key all difficulty, pb 73m nm hydra manual, AUTO 70M NM HYDRA last rotation!!! See my previous post for the record.
platinum arena and g4 tag weekly, 20 minutes before platinum reset is enough because of intimidating defense team, rarely got attacked even during reset. See my previous post for the record.
all other pve contents full auto of course
In the end game gear is king, I grind gears nonstop for the past few years. It’s stocked with lvl 16 godlike gears after gear optimization. Currently pp at 15.6m, if I gear unused champions with gears it can easily reach 20m+, which a lot sellers do.
+4 arbitor 390
+4 candy in SP set
2 hege (1 in stun, 1 in savage)
2 warlord (1 in immunity, 1 in SP)
2 krisk (1 for infinity shield CB, 1 for NM hydra)
2 trunda (+1 in immunity, 1 in savage)
SP siphi and 2 rotos, dutchess, ramantu, mithrala, etc
sale for $999 now before I regret this price, DM for your offers, more info see my previous post:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/hig...y-hege-warlord-krisk-x2.2279986/#post-8509971
I have turned down multiple scammers and offers much higher than this price previously, so pls don't send me stupid low offers. Only accept wise or paypal FF from balance, buyer pays MM or you go 80% first with good reputation.
