EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Lost my Email completely, what can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaggerX

4   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
My Email is gone, and i am not quite sure what my password is, i have a few guesses,
But if i try to change the email i have to type the password right?
And if i get the password wrong a few times, i can only recover it through my email right?

So i have a problem, because my email got deleted, or at least i cannot access it anymore.

So the only browser i am logged in is this one.
If i log out i am done :(

Can someone help me?

ip hash: df5be002ab25b482d0d3e1

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
Admin
Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
Staff member
10   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
United States
You should be able to edit your email under Settings > My account. If that doesn't work and you get logged out just contact our support.

ip hash: e7fac1bae4fac1d497decc

DaggerX

4   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
thank you, i will try

- - - Updated - - -

I just changed my email, but when i try to confirm my new email, it says "multiaccount detected, moderators have been notified", but i dont have a multiaccount. i only changed my email and tried to acitive it :(

ip hash: df5be002ab25b482d0d3e1

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
I resent the activation email to you. Try logging out of your account first, then click the activation link.

ip hash: e7fac1bae4fac1d497decc
Status
Not open for further replies.