• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Lost Ark - EUC Thirain Quitting and selling 600k

Not Recently Bumped

Scotthrwd

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Aug 8, 2023
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - chargeback [email protected]
Was answering quick till I submitted a request to trade guardian careful
 
S
Just for reference the reason I stopped replying to this guy was because he requested I send him the gold first and the he would send the payment through paypal and then after declining he opened a trade request that would have me pay the fees so I ignored him
I was going to send by bank actually not PayPal, anyway it seemed sus when you ignored me after opening a trade request you didn't tell me you don't want to split the mm fees or anything just plain ignored me, but I see that you sold it using trade guardian, so it was all a miss understanding, I guess.
idk why I'm replying 1 months after, but I saw your thread randomly while scrolling lol.
Back
Top