• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Lost Ark - EUC Thirain Quitting and selling 600k

Regions
  1. EU Central

Scotthrwd

Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Member Since August 8, 2023
Total Completed Orders: 1
Total Feedback: 1
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
WTS Lost ark gold EUC Thirain. $125 for 600k. Trusted account, active player now quitting

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 94e6a341eb85e213e8fff3
Was answering quick till I submitted a request to trade guardian careful

ip hash: cbba15e2d2a967d7635129
S
Scotthrwd
Just for reference the reason I stopped replying to this guy was because he requested I send him the gold first and the he would send the payment through paypal and then after declining he opened a trade request that would have me pay the fees so I ignored him
ip hash: 94e6a341eb85e213e8fff3
Pizza Steve
Pizza Steve
I was going to send by bank actually not PayPal, anyway it seemed sus when you ignored me after opening a trade request you didn't tell me you don't want to split the mm fees or anything just plain ignored me, but I see that you sold it using trade guardian, so it was all a miss understanding, I guess.
idk why I'm replying 1 months after, but I saw your thread randomly while scrolling lol.
ip hash: 75e03092a7b5539350906e