Looking To Buy Premium Seller Subscription With Alternative To PayPal

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

EzAccountSales

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 7, 2012
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Well, I have a firm stance against PayPal, and I got my account permanently limited in a series of heated conversations with representatives, so I was wondering if I could pay for a Premium Seller Subscription with an alternative to PayPal such as any of the follow: Moneybookers, WePay, or Credit Card. I know this may pose as an annoyance, but maybe there are also others out there in the same situation as me with PayPal that would be willing to empty money out of their pockets if there was an alternative.

Thank you for reading,
Sean
 
Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users.
Not sure if you know this but you can have one personal and one business paypal account, completely separate with different limitations. Doesn't really address with issue about hating paypal (we all do) but it might be something to consider. Mike will be back tomorrow to answer your question, or maybe a mod knows the answer. Welcome to Epicnpc!

I definitely share your view on paypal and have had some heated convos on the phone with them as well >_>
 
Last edited:
Their lack of functioning brain cells in customer service agents is enough to make me want to never go back again. Ever since signing up for Moneybookers and WePay about 3-4 months ago, I have had no issues, and everything has glided by smoothly. I really wish Moneybookers was as common on US sites as PayPal. And WePay brings actual thinking and functioning customer service, which is always a big A+
 
I don't have an account with either, but perhaps I'll signup to MoneyBookers. I just got back from a trip, so give me a day or two to signup cause I have a lot of work to catch up on first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top