Looking for Someone Who Can Level Emperorship for My Character

Not Recently Bumped

Economist

Level 39

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
South Korea
Member Since
Sep 14, 2008
Last seen
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
0
I am looking for someone with vast experience in ESO with former Emperorship to "powerlevel" Alliance Points for Emperorship.

As for the proof of your leetness, I would need a proof that you have achieved Emperorship before.

Please feel free to contact me anytime and provide me with pricing and the time it would take to do so.

By the way, I am currently at Veteran level 8. I believe this would require weeks of intensive gaming and as such, you will be compensated appropriately.

Please send email to the following address:

[email protected]

Due to the sensitive nature of this deal, I will be using Middleman's Service to conduct this trade till the completion.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
of course it is possible on NA. i sadly just dont really know people there.
and doing this alone might be pretty painful and drawn out
 
E
Hello, thank you very much for letting me know. I will continue the search and if I still can't get the Emperorship done and the server transfer between NA/EU becomes a reality, you will be the first person to be contacted :)
i think what darvin means, is that you have to be verfied to provide any services on the forum that requires you to have access to account information including password.
 
Keep in mind that non-verified members are not allowed to do this for you. :)
 
This is not powerleveling, or leveling related.You need to play PvP and get alliance points, when you are on first place by alliance points and some conditions are accomplished you get "Emperor" title.Is a title which is displayed under your name and you get some benefits.
Still looking :)
 
on EU or NA?

if it is on EU i probably could do that for you.
i have been playing for months with the best EU small scale group. been emperor myself serveral times and my group crowned about 20-25 emperors.

when we want a title - we get it. and that probably in a couple of days.


add me on skype by using the button in my signature.
E
Hey thank you for the info. Unfortunately, my character is parked in NA =/

Thanks for the info on verification thingy.

Is this Emperorship absolutely not possible on NA? =(
Banned - jakethemonster
I can probably do this for you bro.
 
Add me on skype using button in my signature.
 
Back
Top