Looking for best active MMO to play atm

Not Recently Bumped

vanillaa

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 16, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
After playing Tera, im looking for the most active and fun online MMO worth playing.
A game that is active, buy sell trade active, lots of players nad ofc, fun to play
ESO, Wildstar, and even WOW is in mind

Give me ur opinions please :) i need them
open for any game chat on Skype: alyhijazi6
Thanks :D
 
Guild Wars 2 is a great option, the game has no Sub fee and a lot of the issues it had after launch have long been fixed and a lot of polish has been applied since then. Very very fun and great game to pick up if you want some non-hardcore PvE or hardcore PvP.
 
I sold my WoW account about a month before the SWTOR release aaand... damn, the game was insane!
It has become quite different after it became semi-F2P, but it's still great.
If you love the Star Wars saga, you totally should try it.
 
As the majority of people here said, World of Warcraft is #1 when it comes to active players , great comunity and a real end game which most of the mmo's today don't have . As a former wow player i recommend that if you're gonna pay a monthly fee it's better if you pick wow , you won't regret it.

P.S : It's really adictive
 
Archeage has been dissapointing for the head start in the Europe side.

People are unable to log in, and paying users who bought the founders pack did not recieve anything from it so far, and the head start is also over soon. I managed to play an hour out of the head start so far
 
Dungeons and Dragons Online is a great game that doesn't seem to get too much recognition. I played it for over five years before I got bored of it. But it continues to bring out new content every year, and has the best grouping system of any mmo I have tried. I would suggest giving that game a try. I have tried all the other suggestions in this thread and none seem to interest me, as I am looking for a new game also.
 
i played eso and it was a disappointement...
Tera was great when i played it but im bored of it
i may actually play wow even though its late
a friend told me i should wait for the release of Black Desert. Huge game
 
Try World of Warcraft new expansion comes out soon so they'll be a lot of challenging things to do and won't be so boring like it is now also try Diablo it's okay gets abit boring though also would recommend hearthstone it's pretty fun not sure if it's classed as an mmo
 
Back
Top