- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello,
I have not been gaming for quite some time. Now I am looking for an MMO to play but since I have not watched any news related to the gaming world, I am pretty much disorientated.
Which game with a decent* playerbase besides World of Warcraft would you recommend me?
*It does not have to be incredibly huge but I would prefer to see players of all levels online at the most active playing hours.
The games I have already played:
EverQuest 1
EverQuest 2
Star Wars Galaxies
Lineage II
Maple Story
Aion
Runescape
World of Warcraft
Ryzom
Warhammer Online
Tera
Further, what would you recommend me from the upcoming games in this year? I prefer fantasy genre over sci-fi.
Thanks a lot beforehand!
I have not been gaming for quite some time. Now I am looking for an MMO to play but since I have not watched any news related to the gaming world, I am pretty much disorientated.
Which game with a decent* playerbase besides World of Warcraft would you recommend me?
*It does not have to be incredibly huge but I would prefer to see players of all levels online at the most active playing hours.
The games I have already played:
EverQuest 1
EverQuest 2
Star Wars Galaxies
Lineage II
Maple Story
Aion
Runescape
World of Warcraft
Ryzom
Warhammer Online
Tera
Further, what would you recommend me from the upcoming games in this year? I prefer fantasy genre over sci-fi.
Thanks a lot beforehand!

