Buying Looking for Account w/ All Seasons Master Ball, All Promos, & All Accessories!

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes
(172 reviews)

DummyBoi

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 87

(100%) (172 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Feb 25, 2020
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am looking to purchase an account that has reached Master Ball rank every season since the game came out as well as having every emblem, accessory, and promo card in the game. I do NOT buy accounts linked to Apple or Gmail, accepting Nintendo accounts only.

Be prepared to send the account first or use Trade Guardian at your expense, payment will be made via PayPal Friends & Family, Wise or Crypto.

If you are interested in selling, please send me a message either here or on Discord at Midsommar#1217



I have 100% positive feedback with over 150 five star reviews, no issues at all.
1790828510455.png
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Midsommar#1217
ID# 667466092880461834
Payment options:
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Bank Transfer
Back
Top