BOUGHT Looking for a loan!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(131 reviews)

MrAce

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 114

(100%) (131 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 7, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Greetings,

I'm in need of a loan, price later to be specified via Skype, within the next 2-3 days.

If you have what I'm looking for, please contact me on Skype.

Thanks.

Regards,
MrAce

- - - Updated - - -

I got the loan from ZaDed and will update this thread after I've repaid him back.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: mrsalt
ID# mrsalt#4299
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I've repaid the loaner as agreed.

Just awaiting confirmation.
 
I got the loan from ZaDed and will update this thread after I've repaid him back.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top