• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

League Of Legends Cheap DUOQ Only Boost!!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

CakeChase

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Oct 30, 2018
Last seen
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, I have a lot of alternate accounts and thought that I could Duoq boost up to plat 1 for a cheap price. I offer a 70% wr across all ranks and the boosting is done only by me. If I fail to provide a 70% win rate, I will compensate with a boost to an extra division for free. Since I am not playing in your account this does not classifies as boosting for riot, so there is no chance that your account will get banned because of this. This means that this procedure is 100% safe!


Price list DuoQ (EUW EUNE ONLY)

NDiz6VZ.png

IRON - 4$ per divsion (Iron IV to Iron III etc)

vqdCtDq.png


BRONZE - 5$ per division

229987-d4ccb03cb3f4d1082536a441e00c2d11-1548249160-server.png



SILVER - 7$ per division


4wY68gT.png



GOLD - 10$ per division

dxhxSTL.png


PLATINUM - 20$ per divison


You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and friendly

Everything went smooth. Nothing happened.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top