- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, guys! Here are some details of the account - If you have any other questions feel free to post here, PM me or Add me on Discord - LittleLarry#6276
SCREENSHOTS - CLICK THE LINKS BELOW! THEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!
Some Legends + Batches
Legends, TM Units, Materials, Ships, RP, Gems - Be sure to read the description under each picture!!!
(I also have Kizuna Zoro/Sanji as maxed as they can be at the moment!)
Included in the second screenshot is a list of all of the remaining tablets required to rainbow every single Legend in the game. Be aware that I also have over 100 dupes of most legends so many are much closer than the list implies!
Quick breakdown of what you'll see in the screenshots!
Pirate Level 650+ and 335+ Gems on the Account At The Moment.
**EVERY LEGEND IN THE GAME IS ON THIS ACCOUNT**
Yes, even Vivi/Rebecca and Shirahoshi/Mansherry!
Legends: ALL LEGENDS, INCLUDING THE LATEST BATCH, ARE MAX SOCKETS, SKILL AND CC! MOST ARE RAINBOWED!!!!!!
TM: ALL RAINBOW +200 I'm even currently in the Top 100 for the Akainu/Fujitora TM!!
LRR: Only missing Carrot and PSY Urogue.
RR: EVERY RR IN THE GAME!! EVERY BATCH IN THE GAME!! ALL RAINBOWED, MAX SKILL, MAX SOCKETED!!! Most of them are +200 as well!
CC: Over 8000 ATK/HP and a ton of extra RCV!
Story: Latest island hasn't been done yet so more gems/units to get! That'd be a fun way for you to start using the account! I'm focusing on TM right now and was going to clear it after this TM completes.
Misc: 19 Golden Almighty Manuals, 21 Skill Up Meat, Tons of individual classes golden almight manuals, 1K + Forbidden Tomes, 75+ of each specific tome. 5+ of every color Skull for 6+.
Side Notes:
Most legends are RAINBOWED!! They all have max sockets, skill ups, CC and LB potential. The newest 3 are being worked on but are very close to being RAINBOW but they are already max LB, sockets, CC and skill up!
For reference, I even have 2 copies of Sabo/Koala and Whitebeard/Marco Rainbowed! (One with RCV/ATK and one with HP/ATK and sockets that support these different playstyles!) Tons of extra goodies on this account so you'll always have exactly the unit that you need to get the job done!
I have an unevolved copy of every legend that is MAX SKILL for rankings! The only ones that I'm missing unevolved copies for are the newest 3 (Vivi/Becca, Shira/Mansherry, Neko/Inu). Even Law/Luffy has an unevolved copy with max skill!
Tons of thought was put into maxing every single unit and batch to their full potential! Whoever gets this account will be able to clear every single po
PRICE : $300 USD FLAT. NO OTHER OFFERS WILL EVEN BE ENTERTAINED!
Payment: You'll be going first using PayPal Friends + Family OR you can pay for Trade Guardian! I'm fine with either one and just want to make sure the transaction goes smoothly!
SCREENSHOTS - CLICK THE LINKS BELOW! THEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!
Some Legends + Batches
Legends, TM Units, Materials, Ships, RP, Gems - Be sure to read the description under each picture!!!
(I also have Kizuna Zoro/Sanji as maxed as they can be at the moment!)
Included in the second screenshot is a list of all of the remaining tablets required to rainbow every single Legend in the game. Be aware that I also have over 100 dupes of most legends so many are much closer than the list implies!
Quick breakdown of what you'll see in the screenshots!
Pirate Level 650+ and 335+ Gems on the Account At The Moment.
**EVERY LEGEND IN THE GAME IS ON THIS ACCOUNT**
Yes, even Vivi/Rebecca and Shirahoshi/Mansherry!
Legends: ALL LEGENDS, INCLUDING THE LATEST BATCH, ARE MAX SOCKETS, SKILL AND CC! MOST ARE RAINBOWED!!!!!!
TM: ALL RAINBOW +200 I'm even currently in the Top 100 for the Akainu/Fujitora TM!!
LRR: Only missing Carrot and PSY Urogue.
RR: EVERY RR IN THE GAME!! EVERY BATCH IN THE GAME!! ALL RAINBOWED, MAX SKILL, MAX SOCKETED!!! Most of them are +200 as well!
CC: Over 8000 ATK/HP and a ton of extra RCV!
Story: Latest island hasn't been done yet so more gems/units to get! That'd be a fun way for you to start using the account! I'm focusing on TM right now and was going to clear it after this TM completes.
Misc: 19 Golden Almighty Manuals, 21 Skill Up Meat, Tons of individual classes golden almight manuals, 1K + Forbidden Tomes, 75+ of each specific tome. 5+ of every color Skull for 6+.
Side Notes:
Most legends are RAINBOWED!! They all have max sockets, skill ups, CC and LB potential. The newest 3 are being worked on but are very close to being RAINBOW but they are already max LB, sockets, CC and skill up!
For reference, I even have 2 copies of Sabo/Koala and Whitebeard/Marco Rainbowed! (One with RCV/ATK and one with HP/ATK and sockets that support these different playstyles!) Tons of extra goodies on this account so you'll always have exactly the unit that you need to get the job done!
I have an unevolved copy of every legend that is MAX SKILL for rankings! The only ones that I'm missing unevolved copies for are the newest 3 (Vivi/Becca, Shira/Mansherry, Neko/Inu). Even Law/Luffy has an unevolved copy with max skill!
Tons of thought was put into maxing every single unit and batch to their full potential! Whoever gets this account will be able to clear every single po
PRICE : $300 USD FLAT. NO OTHER OFFERS WILL EVEN BE ENTERTAINED!
Payment: You'll be going first using PayPal Friends + Family OR you can pay for Trade Guardian! I'm fine with either one and just want to make sure the transaction goes smoothly!
Last edited:
