I've received less refund that what i was supposed to get

Not Recently Bumped

FBUser7291

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Israel
Member Since
Nov 12, 2017
Last seen
Yes, I'm sorry, that message is not accurate.

If you check your TG chat in the first message you receive there is a "refund" area that says
  • Partial Refund - MM received the item, then the transaction is canceled. $9.95 cancellation fee. The remaining fee is refunded.
If the MM fee is low, say $10 total, then the cancellation fee is only $4.95 as stated here
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/trade_guardian-mm-services.html

  • If a transaction is canceled before anything is transferred to the middleman, a full refund is given.
  • If an item, account or anything else is transferred to the middleman only a partial refund will be given if the transaction is cancelled.
    • Partial refund will be the middleman fee minus $9.95.
    • For transactions under $10, the cancellation fee will be $4.95 instead of $9.95.
I updated that notifications so it displays the correct cancellation fee. Sorry for the trouble.
 
Back
Top