Itemrock.com

Not Recently Bumped

stuartdell

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 31

(100%) (31 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Sep 4, 2008
Last seen
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/474643-scammed-out-500k-catastrophic.html
Awhile back I bought a Spectral Tiger from them. They are very nice people and they get the item to you in about 2 hours after purchase. They have to buy a transfer to your realm and all to get the item to you. After the purchase, the sales person, Windy, still keeps in touch with me and overall is was a great process. My only complaint is their prices are a little high compared to some other sites, but it's worth paying the extra price for safety.
 
Tried to buy Spectral Tiger from them.

Their support is open very limited times. GMT+1 Their times are 03-12.

Ordered it 05 October. As oif 20th of October nothing is delivered and when I'm asking for a refund on their homepage they just tell me that they're unable to.

Watch out for these scammers.
 
Tried to buy Spectral Tiger from them.

Their support is open very limited times. GMT+1 Their times are 03-12.

Ordered it 05 October. As oif 20th of October nothing is delivered and when I'm asking for a refund on their homepage they just tell me that they're unable to.

Watch out for these scammers.

Open a dispute on paypal.
 
indiehjaerta, may I know what do you ordered that day and would you please tell me the order number so that we can check it for you? If you really order it and we have not delivered it to you, we will refund the money. I have check the order record of October and all the 25,541 orders are finished and no dispute or complain of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I have, but I have little hope getting anything back since its a Virtual Item.

If you have any question or problem, just contact us via MSN [email protected] or Skype: itemrock
 
Back
Top