Selling 2 Ex Master accounts-D2 75 demoted rn 35 each

Bumped 4 days ago
Rank
Master
Server/Region
  1. LAN
Original Owner
Yes

notanymore

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Jan 27, 2025
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Both accounts were my smurf accounts that I’ve used for practice—I haven’t played in months. They have Master MMR; you can transfer them to North America or Europe and get a good MMR. They’re perfect for transferring. The accounts come with an email address, and everything can be changed. They’re free of bans or Vanguard issues. I haven’t logged in on this PC with them, so they aren’t registered here; once you log in, they’ll be yours on your GPU and CPU.


PayPal and Zelle
Price 35 usd each one
Discord:
_notanymore_
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    65 KB
  • image.png
    image.png
    78.1 KB
Back
Top