MGaming 667 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 24, 2024 #1 I recall it was a public thing before, but I don't think I've found it yet.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Nov 24, 2024 #2 Yes, this is displayed in multiple locations. 1. In any category, hover over the avatar on the right side for any thread. That will show view counts. 2. Go to "Your Threads" page https://www.epicnpc.com/find-threads/started 3. Go to "Watch threads" page https://www.epicnpc.com/watched/threads 4. In the sidebar, on the "Active Threads" tab, it also shows the view counts for any threads you have listed.
Yes, this is displayed in multiple locations. 1. In any category, hover over the avatar on the right side for any thread. That will show view counts. 2. Go to "Your Threads" page https://www.epicnpc.com/find-threads/started 3. Go to "Watch threads" page https://www.epicnpc.com/watched/threads 4. In the sidebar, on the "Active Threads" tab, it also shows the view counts for any threads you have listed.
MGaming 667 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 24, 2024 #3 Oh thanks, I missed that. Been too long since I use the forum.