Is there any limitation to immunity on sticky threads?

Not Recently Bumped
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
Well, I'm an idiot and lost my sticky thread to an outbid, I could have easily bought immunity for it or outbid the other guy but I was too busy and didn't respond fast enough, now I can't outbid the other 3 because all of them have immunity, is there any limitation to it or now they will forever hold this place? it is weird considering that immunity costs like 5$ or so and this is a price that could easily be outbided. How can you hold off someone who is willing to pay much more than this.
 
When a section is sold out, if everyone has immunity, the price will increase. This makes it less likely everyone will renew or re-purchase immunity. Prices will continue to increase each time this happens, eventually it should result in open spots or outbids.
 
Back
Top