Is there any game where trading accounts is completely safe fo the buyer?

Not Recently Bumped
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
99% of games have a recall option. People get hacked, forgot passwords, lose emails or phones, so there has to be a way to recover your account.

Some private servers do not allow account recovery and if you lose your info, you lose the account. However private servers are already a gray area in terms of them being legal, so they have no legal obligation to keep your account safe either, which is why some do that.
 
99% of games have a recall option. People get hacked, forgot passwords, lose emails or phones, so there has to be a way to recover your account.

Some private servers do not allow account recovery and if you lose your info, you lose the account. However private servers are already a gray area in terms of them being legal, so they have no legal obligation to keep your account safe either, which is why some do that.

Are there popular private wow servers who don't allow account recovery? if so can you share them?
 
You would just have to read up on the servers and see if they have recovery options. I'd assume that most still have a recovery option. It all depends on what the owners of the servers decide to do.

May I ask, all these people who resell accounts are actually gambling and assume that recalls will occur less than 50% in the long term? (assuming that your margin is on the 100% range) I guess if your margin is more than 100% you can go with more than 50%. It's not realistic to expect something like 80% recall chance but still it's scary
 
Are there popular private wow servers who don't allow account recovery? if so can you share them?

For wow private servers there is no way to get your account back ,if you dont have the email you have registered it .. (most of them if not All of them)
The only way that seller can get the account back is to retrieve his email back,and then the account
 
May I ask, all these people who resell accounts are actually gambling and assume that recalls will occur less than 50% in the long term? (assuming that your margin is on the 100% range) I guess if your margin is more than 100% you can go with more than 50%. It's not realistic to expect something like 80% recall chance but still it's scary
Unfortunately there will be a risk in nearly everything you do with "trust trades". Majority of sales on this website are trust trades. As you begin doing more sales you will start learning a lot of red flags to lower your chances of being scammed. I have offered boosting services & sold accounts with well over 500+ sales. The total amount of times I have been scammed is twice. Most resellers take steps to further protect themselves from recalls. I personally am not a reseller so I have no clue on their exact steps and you would have to ask one of them for advice.
 
Back
Top