K killuchen 64 2 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 14, 2012 #1 I recently got my account banned -_- lol. Is there any way I can get it unbaned? I would even pay for someone's help
I recently got my account banned -_- lol. Is there any way I can get it unbaned? I would even pay for someone's help
Accountwarehouse.com 132 3 2 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 19, 2012 #2 botting is bad...
DarkDeserter 38 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 19, 2012 #3 Accountwarehouse.com said: botting is bad... Click to expand... Click to collapse... So is selling accounts .
Accountwarehouse.com said: botting is bad... Click to expand... Click to collapse... So is selling accounts .
BANNED Naota 21 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 19, 2012 #4 Banned - scammer - 3 scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/550290-naota-kame-took-money-namechange-vanished.html killuchen said: I recently got my account banned -_- lol. Is there any way I can get it unbaned? I would even pay for someone's help Click to expand... Click to collapse... Have you done an appeal yet? If so was it denied? Accountwarehouse.com said: botting is bad... Click to expand... Click to collapse... Not hardly. DarkDeserter said: So is selling accounts . Click to expand... Click to collapse... ROFL
Banned - scammer - 3 scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/550290-naota-kame-took-money-namechange-vanished.html killuchen said: I recently got my account banned -_- lol. Is there any way I can get it unbaned? I would even pay for someone's help Click to expand... Click to collapse... Have you done an appeal yet? If so was it denied? Accountwarehouse.com said: botting is bad... Click to expand... Click to collapse... Not hardly. DarkDeserter said: So is selling accounts . Click to expand... Click to collapse... ROFL
easydoesit 29 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 12, 2013 #5 only if appeal goes through, but most of the time it doesnt
2 2skr 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 17, 2013 #6 Impossible to get unbanned, tried once
P peugeotpoika 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 19, 2013 #7 Yah, its not possible.
S spiderr 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 20, 2013 #8 nope.
BANNED OnLock 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 9, 2013 #9 Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Pjane They just don't care, most of the accounts that exploit the system remain closed, innoncent or not.
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Pjane They just don't care, most of the accounts that exploit the system remain closed, innoncent or not.
S Sofyan Hadi 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 12, 2013 #10 DarkDeserter said: So is selling accounts . Click to expand... Click to collapse... Same as Cheating with some memory change
DarkDeserter said: So is selling accounts . Click to expand... Click to collapse... Same as Cheating with some memory change
BANNED l33t.Syphon 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 17, 2013 #11 Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - cheeky not really, once Blizzard banned an account, they won't lift it.
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - cheeky not really, once Blizzard banned an account, they won't lift it.
T TheMastodon 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 18, 2013 #12 Only if your appeal goes through.
S semtek 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 9, 2013 #13 write to blizzard
O o0Beny0o 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 3, 2013 #14 Sue them ... maybe you'll get it unbaned. You paid money for the game so you have a right for it...
Dazul 9 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 4, 2013 #15 Depends on what u did that made u get banned. Blizzard is a ****ty company imo.