Disregard about the Paypal verified thing, figured that out
I blocked out a few peices of information on my id for my own personal security. (street address, most of the Lisence number, year of DOB and a few other specifics) But I did leave my town, state and name. Will this be a problem? I understand everyone is looking for some security in these dealings, so If more of my info is required, I guess this wouldnt be the place for me.
Anyways, any info would be great, Im sure a few of my posts about purchases have sent up some peoples red flags, so im trying to calm who I can
Thanks
shaun
I blocked out a few peices of information on my id for my own personal security. (street address, most of the Lisence number, year of DOB and a few other specifics) But I did leave my town, state and name. Will this be a problem? I understand everyone is looking for some security in these dealings, so If more of my info is required, I guess this wouldnt be the place for me.
Anyways, any info would be great, Im sure a few of my posts about purchases have sent up some peoples red flags, so im trying to calm who I can
Thanks
shaun
Last edited:
