Is it Possible to Sue?

Not Recently Bumped

CharlieJ

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Feb 7, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I was wondering if it was possible to sue a company that sells gold and doesnt deliver. They obviously have False Advertisement on their website, and have a '100% Guarantee' and all that Jazz.

I have access to a free attorney, and was wondering if it was AT ALL possible that I could sue the pants off of them.

I have filed a dispute through PayPal, and must wait to escalate it.

Anyone have any kind of info that might be helpful? I really want to burn this company really really bad.

Thanks MD,
CharlieJ
 
online fraud is still fraud, it is not? money still passes hands... i am not sure how you would go about this, but it would be a good idea to consult a lawyer (or a friend who is one regarding your regional laws)
 
Well since my Dad is a lawyer, and he agrees that this is a type of fraud, then I will be doing everything in my power to sue for every dime I can get. Im fed up with being ran around like a lost dog. Its time someone stood up to these companies. Im 23 years old, not that old, but old enough to know that people should not be hustled this way.

Im also military, and have discussed this with one of my JAG Officers that Im stationed with, and according to him, Online fraud is becoming more and more serious as more and more people are being scammed out of money. Not just for WoW Stuff (He plays WoW btw).


If my product is not delivered to me by close of business Friday, this company will have alot more than $440 to worry about.
 
Back
Top