WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Is it possible to edit the SOLD thread?
I just want to remove my Discord from my old threads.
Some people still tried to contact me via Discord, even I didn't put my Discord on my new thread and already said to DM on EpicNPC for the transaction.
I also kinda worried, in case I want to change my Discord name and people still add my Discord since I was not going to use it anymore for my shop.
I just want to remove my Discord from my old threads.
Some people still tried to contact me via Discord, even I didn't put my Discord on my new thread and already said to DM on EpicNPC for the transaction.
I also kinda worried, in case I want to change my Discord name and people still add my Discord since I was not going to use it anymore for my shop.


