I IceStars 33 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 29, 2018 #1 Hello, I just finished giving feedback and moments later got this warning on my account, was wondering if there is anything I can do to resolve this?
Hello, I just finished giving feedback and moments later got this warning on my account, was wondering if there is anything I can do to resolve this?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Nov 29, 2018 #2 Its been removed. It's a bug that will be fixed soon. Sorry.
BANNED GoldRoger66 3 1 0 Rating 4.00 star(s) Country Niger Multiple Accounts 1 Warning: Trade with Caution Mar 6, 2019 #4 Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/goldroger-scammer.1598095/ I also have this probleme
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/goldroger-scammer.1598095/ I also have this probleme
BANNED GoldRoger66 3 1 0 Rating 4.00 star(s) Country Niger Multiple Accounts 1 Warning: Trade with Caution Mar 6, 2019 #6 Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/goldroger-scammer.1598095/ EpicNPC CM said: Removed Click to expand... Click to collapse... OMG thank you very much sir
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/goldroger-scammer.1598095/ EpicNPC CM said: Removed Click to expand... Click to collapse... OMG thank you very much sir