IP/Country Mismatch.

Not Recently Bumped
(10 reviews)

Calya

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Aug 27, 2015
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm currently visiting Japan for two weeks but im the midst of talking to two potential traders, I enabled two step verification, is their anything else I should too clear it up?. Thank you.
 
I recently logged into my account on a computer located in a military installation in Korea, so the IP was different.

I also enabled my 2-step verification. Please remove my IP/country mismatch, thank you.
 
So I just back home from Japan, and am using my home IP/Computer once again. I recoverd my account, enbabled two step verification but my account is still tagged with the IP Mismatch title. Assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.
 
I see. It's just setting up a Korean PP account involves me setting up a Korean bank account and using foreign debit/credit cards, so it might take some time before that happens.

However, I'll see to it and make sure it happens soon. Thanks for the reply.
 
Hi, I have the same issue. I was travelling in Japan when I logged into EpicNPC to check the forums and I instantly had this IP/Country Mismatch issue. Can I get some help?
 
Hi , I'm still on holiday in spain til Tuesday night week could you please remove the ip mismatch, I have remote access to a U.K. pc I own as well which will explain the location difference
 
Back
Top