- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
I have a client that is after the sexiest Mage or Druid that exists on the market. He has a money constraint of $850 at the moment. He MAY go over for something that is so insane that it makes him start to breathe heavy just by looking at it.
INSANE Specifications:
* Invincible | Mims Head | Ashes
* Full T3 Vanity
* Scarab Lord
* Server 1st Light of Dawn, Death's Demise, Grand Crusader, and Celestial Defender
* Full ilvl 346/359 for main spec (if Druid)
* 2-2.5k Resil PvP set is ideal!
Paying out via Paypal. Will not pay any other way. If you cannot trust my reputation, please find another buyer.
I will be handling the transaction myself and then be passing the character off to him after I verify it and all of its details.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your business!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
I have a client that is after the sexiest Mage or Druid that exists on the market. He has a money constraint of $850 at the moment. He MAY go over for something that is so insane that it makes him start to breathe heavy just by looking at it.
INSANE Specifications:
* Invincible | Mims Head | Ashes
* Full T3 Vanity
* Scarab Lord
* Server 1st Light of Dawn, Death's Demise, Grand Crusader, and Celestial Defender
* Full ilvl 346/359 for main spec (if Druid)
* 2-2.5k Resil PvP set is ideal!
Paying out via Paypal. Will not pay any other way. If you cannot trust my reputation, please find another buyer.
I will be handling the transaction myself and then be passing the character off to him after I verify it and all of its details.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your business!
