WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone! Looking to sell my personal, well-maintained Neverness to Everness (NTE) account. I no longer have the time to play gacha games and no longer have the enjoyment that I had before when I was started playing gacha games, so I’m passing it on to someone who can enjoy it.
Account Highlights
Server: SE Asia
Hunter Level: 48
City Tycoon Level: 37
Limited Banner pity: 03/90
Standard Banner pity: 39/90
Solid Dice: x9
Tri-Key: x83
Warp Piece: x784
Lost Piece: x2,410
Annulith: x21,111
(Last updated: 6/27/2026)
Beetle Coin: 7.4M+
Fons: 5.6M+
Mhm! Coin: x258
Refresh Charge (City Stamina Refill): x7
De-noise solution (For Character Pixel refill): x34
Characters:
Lacrimosa A1
Daffodill A1
Sakiri A0
Haniel A6
Jiuyuan A0
Hathor A0
Zero A4
Chiz A3
Adler A6
Mint A5
Aurelia A5
Edgar A5
Skia A6
(Note: Lacrimosa has her Signature Arc + other characters since they can easily be obtained in-game)
Looking for offers around $100-ish (I got some bills to pay lol!), but open to hear your offer. Payment preference is PayPal Friends and Family.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me here or add me on Discord at keyaru.ga
Server: SE Asia
Hunter Level: 48
City Tycoon Level: 37
Limited Banner pity: 03/90
Standard Banner pity: 39/90
Solid Dice: x9
Tri-Key: x83
Warp Piece: x784
Lost Piece: x2,410
Annulith: x21,111
(Last updated: 6/27/2026)
Beetle Coin: 7.4M+
Fons: 5.6M+
Mhm! Coin: x258
Refresh Charge (City Stamina Refill): x7
De-noise solution (For Character Pixel refill): x34
Characters:
Lacrimosa A1
Daffodill A1
Sakiri A0
Haniel A6
Jiuyuan A0
Hathor A0
Zero A4
Chiz A3
Adler A6
Mint A5
Aurelia A5
Edgar A5
Skia A6
(Note: Lacrimosa has her Signature Arc + other characters since they can easily be obtained in-game)
Looking for offers around $100-ish (I got some bills to pay lol!), but open to hear your offer. Payment preference is PayPal Friends and Family.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me here or add me on Discord at keyaru.ga
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
keyaru.ga
ID# 731330315859132498
ID# 731330315859132498
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
Last edited:
