Info You NEED to Get When doing a Sale/Trade

Not Recently Bumped
(17 reviews)

harz0rz

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (17 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 30, 2012
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
1. User's full name (verify this with a mod)
2. User's full address (ALWAYS GET THIS)
3. Users telephone number (call it)
4. Telephone number of one of the users family members (call it)
5. Users paypal/wepay/etc email (verify it)


This way if you get scammed you can fill out an online police report. Anything $500 or over, they WILL get investigated guaranteed.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/566183-Ash - hacking into a member's epicnpc account
Thanks for sharing! I'm sure these information will prove useful to some people!

This. I'll move this thread to Safe Buying, Selling and Trading.
Yeah, I can't express enough how important the OO's phone number is. There have been multiple times where a toon has been recalled, and a simple call to the OO will fix/solve the whole thing.
 
Back
Top