
Trade Guardian Orders: 57
Global ModeratorHi,Heyo,
I would like to change my username to "Nihiru". I couldnt find the account that is using it at the moment
Global ModeratorSorry, but the name "Nihiru" is taken and the member is phone verified.
Sorry, but the name "Nihiru" is taken and the member is phone verified.
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/nihiru.1172990/
Global ModeratorI just found a member via command - *specific name* and press enter in the search.Is there any way I can find these profiles? Because the user doesnt have a message I couldnt find him through the search function. Or can only mods+ search for them?
Global ModeratorOr you can use wildcard search. I just found itIs there any way I can find these profiles? Because the user doesnt have a message I couldnt find him through the search function. Or can only mods+ search for them?
As far as i see, both "Ace" and "Law" seem like available. I think you can try.
As far as i see, both "Ace" and "Law" seem like available. I think you can try.
Global Moderatoroh yea, i guessed so, thanks for the informationLaw appears to be taken by a known scammer, so that name can’t be freed up. Ace might be available though.
@EpicNPC, could you take a look.![]()
Law appears to be taken by a known scammer, so that name can’t be freed up. Ace might be available though.
@EpicNPC, could you take a look.![]()