Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Service

therealyou

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 319

(100%) (335 reviews)
Country
Switzerland
Member Since
Sep 30, 2016
Country
Switzerland
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
[IMTM Injection Service]

Click HERE for List of Services

FFBE & Co. Discord

FFBE & Co. Forums|Website

[How to Order:]

  • Pick a bundle in the link above, don't forget to switch between Tabs on the Googlesheet, below.
  • Please PM your request with your bundle in the subject line and leave your Skype or Discord contact in the body of the message.
  • I will pm you my Skype or Discord.
  • I am currently only accepting various Payment Methods.
[Common Questions:]
  • Is this legit? Yes. I've helped a number of members on this forum already.
  • Is this temporary or permanent? So far it has been permanent and has survived ALL updates!
  • How is this done? The Diamonds are manually written in to your account.
  • Can I be banned? There is an inherent risk to cheating! Don't play dumb and get reported!
IDLA MAFIA - TYCOON MANAGER INJECTION SERVICE (min $30)

Seller's Choice
Copper Bundle $75.00
10'000 Diamonds


Bronze Bundle $125.00
20'000 Diamonds


Silver Bundle $200.00
50'000 Diamonds


Buyer's Choice (Let me know how much you want)
??? Diamonds $??
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I'm interested in the Re universe, do you have services for re universe JP?
 
Back
Top