- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Switzerland
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
[IMTM Injection Service]
Click HERE for List of Services
FFBE & Co. Discord
FFBE & Co. Forums|Website
[How to Order:]
Seller's Choice
Copper Bundle $75.00
10'000 Diamonds
Bronze Bundle $125.00
20'000 Diamonds
Silver Bundle $200.00
50'000 Diamonds
Buyer's Choice (Let me know how much you want)
??? Diamonds $??
Click HERE for List of Services
FFBE & Co. Discord
FFBE & Co. Forums|Website
[How to Order:]
- Pick a bundle in the link above, don't forget to switch between Tabs on the Googlesheet, below.
- Please PM your request with your bundle in the subject line and leave your Skype or Discord contact in the body of the message.
- I will pm you my Skype or Discord.
- I am currently only accepting various Payment Methods.
- Is this legit? Yes. I've helped a number of members on this forum already.
- Is this temporary or permanent? So far it has been permanent and has survived ALL updates!
- How is this done? The Diamonds are manually written in to your account.
- Can I be banned? There is an inherent risk to cheating! Don't play dumb and get reported!
Seller's Choice
Copper Bundle $75.00
10'000 Diamonds
Bronze Bundle $125.00
20'000 Diamonds
Silver Bundle $200.00
50'000 Diamonds
Buyer's Choice (Let me know how much you want)
??? Diamonds $??
Last edited:
