• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

I'm selling the original gamertag "Inhuman"

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

PlayMe1v1

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 28, 2015
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I've had this name for a long long time. I'm really just gauging interest and looking at offers. I've had a lot of people message me on XBL for it and I want to see what legitimate offers there are for it.
 

Attachments

  • inhumanGT.jpg
    inhumanGT.jpg
    73 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Is this still available? Will offer more than $400 references below.
 
P
Sold sorry
Honestly it’s full on word so I’d buy it for 400$. (It’s still 6 letters but still good asf Fr)
 
P
Okay pm me either on here or discord Inhuman#9250 I'm down to do that
P
or it might be "iminhuman" i guess discord removed the #'s? idk either way try either of those lol
It is still available yes, I'm entertaining offers on this site and a few others go ahead and make an offer or pm me if you don't want it to be public
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top