- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Argentina
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
S skins: Succubus, Ryuk, After the rain, Ephemeral, Monstrous bird, "Abyss", On the way
Collab skins: Misa Amane (S accessory included), Distiller, Heiji Hattori, Ai Haibara, Rantaro Amami, Chiaki Nanami, Shuichi Saihara, Gilda, Abraham Gray, Panda friend
Logic path skins: Duskfall, Carmen, Background trees
+ Bloody Queen and The Ripper once skins
TOTAL: 8 S tier skins, 45 A tiers, 4 A tier pets, 5 S accessories and 11 A accessories
asking price is 120 dollars, but open to offers
I am not the owner of this account, I am posting this for a friend. their contact info is as follows:
discord: natsukilvce
twitter: monikalcve
Collab skins: Misa Amane (S accessory included), Distiller, Heiji Hattori, Ai Haibara, Rantaro Amami, Chiaki Nanami, Shuichi Saihara, Gilda, Abraham Gray, Panda friend
Logic path skins: Duskfall, Carmen, Background trees
+ Bloody Queen and The Ripper once skins
TOTAL: 8 S tier skins, 45 A tiers, 4 A tier pets, 5 S accessories and 11 A accessories
asking price is 120 dollars, but open to offers
I am not the owner of this account, I am posting this for a friend. their contact info is as follows:
discord: natsukilvce
twitter: monikalcve
