ID verification failed due to expiration

Not Recently Bumped
(29 reviews)

javakun

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Nov 4, 2022
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
In Indonesia, KTP / ID Cards are valid for lifetime. And this KTP / ID can still be used for government or bank administration registration.

To apply for a replacement KTP / ID, there must be a change in data, such as getting married.
The last time I asked for a replacement, it was not allowed, because no data had changed, Or ID card damaged/lost.
And in Indonesia, KTP / ID is already digital, which means that KTP / ID can be accessed via smartphone.

Therefore, how can my verification be successful?
I only have a KTP / ID and if needed I can send a photo of the Digital KTP/ID from my phone.
 
Back
Top