• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

I was scammed by Krissr6 for Apex Legends account.

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Krissr6
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 1/8/2022
Date the problem began: 1/8/2022
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Shinjin
Your Instant Messenger ID: Laughingbuddha

Other information: he also said he comes from USA but speaks super boken English which doesn't make any sense.
after I sent him the money first on PayPal, he said the money on hold and he cant withdraw it and I have to send the money using crypto. he refunded the money through paypal and asked me to send him 150$ in Solana. After I sent him the money he just blocked me on discord and never gave me anything. everything is in the screenshots. I hope this is enough proof to ban this person before he scams someone else his thread for selling that account is still on.

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread https://explorer.solana.com/address/RBdNMqcRcNVjCwhmsyUGCz1CRuRMLsFqZKp9G4FY8JC was done using crypto Solana. you can check his address and also see he cashed out the solana right after I sent it to him.
Approximate value of property: $150USD
Was Trade Guardian used? no
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? I got scammed 150$ from this guy trying to sell me an APEX ACCOUNT.

Other details / notes:

Proof is in my screenshots
######################

scammer.png
scammer 2.png
scammer 3.png
scammer 4.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUM-RULES

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    327.8 KB · Views: 0
Report ip hash: 1fe6ad368f3a144cdb261d

Krissr6

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
WARNING: DO NOT TRADE
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/i-was-scammed-by-krissr6-for-apex-legends-account.2141647/page-3#post-8120599
I didn't scam you dumbass I'm selling the account for 190 not my fault you got scammed by someone pretending to be me

Report ip hash: b056bfcb30b5662160df9c

Krissr6

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/i-was-scammed-by-krissr6-for-apex-legends-account.2141647/page-3#post-8120599
I didn't scam you dumbass I'm selling the account for 190 not my fault you got scammed by someone pretending to be me
I don't even use that I use PayPal dumbass lol

Adoxia

Moderator - I do not buy/sell/trade
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Post an image of the paypal email you sent the money too along with the discord ID.

Report ip hash: 57a141c58e73435ffbb00e
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I don't have pictures of the PayPal I sent to, but I have the Crypto transaction link and also pictures from it i posted a long as well. he blocked me on discord the conversation was deleted from his side

Krissr6

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Post an image of the paypal email you sent the money too along with the discord ID.
he didn't use PayPal as stated I used paypal and I don't speak in broken English he was scammed by someone pretending to be me he didn't provide the discord number

Krissr6

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-172546_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-172546_Discord.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
I don't have pictures of the PayPal I sent to, but I have the Crypto transaction link and also pictures from it i posted a long as well. he blocked me on discord the conversation was deleted from his side
Even if you are blocked show me the discord ID that you were messaging, I do not need the rest of the conversation currently. If you sent money through paypal before sending the crypto it will show that. I need to see the email that you sent the money to originally.

Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
this is the email I sent the money to, after that he refunded the money and asked for crypto payment as shown in the screenshots above. also you will find the transaction of 140$ worth of solana.

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada

Krissr6

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I don't use crypto because again on my thread says paypal only

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
here you can also see hes asking me for more the SOL after he refunded the Paypal amount i sent him
Show me an image of the discord ID even if you are blocked you should be able to see this. I also need to know the paypal email address.

Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I cant see the Email address through my paypal history .. i can only see the name and also the transaction. I dont have the guy on discord anymore to see the conversation i just took the screenshots yesterday

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
I can’t confirm who you are speaking to without those things. See if you have an image that shows what paypal email that he ask you to send the money too. A crypto wallet can’t be used unless you have proof that he gave it to you.

Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
you can check his discord on his post its the same discord he posted there man .. everything in the screenshot is so obvious. and the guy is actually still trying to scam people over.

Krissr6

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
you can check his discord on his post its the same discord he posted there man .. everything in the screenshot is so obvious. and the guy is actually still trying to scam people over.
That's not even the same discord

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
@mightynighty09x type your discord out so it can be added.

@Krissr6 When he post his discord I want you to add him and allow him to take a screenshot of the conversation from his end. If you are being impersonated then there should not be any conversation and this will clear you. Failure to do so will be an admission of guilt.

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
also please mark the discord #ID he used on his thread for selling the account so he won't add me from "new discord"
I know his specific ID and also know that he does not have discord nitro. When you are added make sure you take a screenshot of the discord id as well as any conversation.

Krissr6

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Screenshot_20220109-175559_Discord.jpg