SOLD I Want to Sell Youtube Channel 15K Subscribers Music

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 15600    Views: 123439

Join Date: July 28, 2019

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Category
  1. Entertainment
Subscribers
10k+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible (Requirements met)

Akunyoutube

Level 66

Trade Guardian Orders: 31

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
May 7, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
I am selling Channel with 15k Subscribers and 1800+ Hrs watch time. so it needs 3200 hours watchtime more to pass the requirements for Monetization.
The channel comes with niche music . but You can re-brand it to any other niche after you get it and upload your own content right away. i can guarantee the subscribers are organic.
Subs are Organik. No Strike

Some Features:
Subscribers are organic
No strike
Community Tab is Enabled

Cheap price

2.JPG


1.JPG
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Auto-Ban: Chat spam
is the channel gone or still available ? I'm interested to buy
 
Hey mate, I'd like to buy the account, what's the final price for you? And what payment methods do you accept?
 
A
The final price 120$ . I accept paypal or btc. Use middleman only. Send me the offer before sold out
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top