I want to delete an ad

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

qstas88

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jan 22, 2020
Last seen
Your thread can't be deleted at this time. It was either used for feedback, has comments from other members or someone reported the thread. If the thread was reported, you can delete the thread once the report is closed.
 
You're unable to delete your thread if there's comments on it. They can only be closed. Neither will we delete it for you. If you have sensitive information you would like removed, we are able to do that for you, but we are unable to delete it for you.
You have already written twice if there is confendential information you can delete it
 
In support says that you can remove , there conventionally information
1583740903810.png
 
@qstas88 I removed your phone number from the public view. If you need anything else let me know
what is the problem to delete a post, if I no longer need it , I just have people write in private messages, I wanted to delete it after the sale and I do not get it
We do not delete accounts or posts. If you have posted sensative information that you want removed contact a moderator or admin to have it removed. If you really need your thread removed you can purchase the Thread Removal item from our store.

In support write, that can be ask moderators or buy, answer please that need buy, to to remove his ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top