i can fix n edit post

Not Recently Bumped

hihi123123

Level 39

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Thailand
Member Since
Jan 9, 2023
Last seen
Hi,

You mean you cant or you can? Either way, here is a guide how to edit your post.

How Do I Make A Thread Or Edit My Content? - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/how-do-i-make-a-thread-or-edit-my-content.2134922/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ Useful threads to visit ★

Feedback Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/

Active Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/

Help Section - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/help.58/

Trade Guardian Know-How - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-know-how-and-every-steps-you-need-to-know.2050927/

Safe Trading Practices - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/safe-trading-practices.1840043/
 
I don't know how funny you think I am asking you. But I want to be able to edit this post. I can't edit it because it's a 1 year old post?
let me edit this post please. In this post I can make 1000 dollar in just 1 year. I know it is small. But I want to edit this post so I can keep this post. I want it. Please. Thank you
 
1705619462662.png


just only this post pls
 
Hi,

You mean you cant or you can? Either way, here is a guide how to edit your post.

How Do I Make A Thread Or Edit My Content? - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/how-do-i-make-a-thread-or-edit-my-content.2134922/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ Useful threads to visit ★

Feedback Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/

Active Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/

Help Section - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/help.58/

Trade Guardian Know-How - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-know-how-and-every-steps-you-need-to-know.2050927/

Safe Trading Practices - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/safe-trading-practices.1840043/
check above
 
If you would visit the thread I sent you, you will see this.

Keep in mind, edit time limit is 30 days from thread creation date for free users. If you’re content is past that time limit consider upgrading your membership to extend your edit privileges or close the thread and make a new one. You can also purchase an unlimited edit time from the shop as well.

Nevertheless, Adoxia answered your question bud.
 
Back
Top