H Hero_JT 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 17, 2010 #1 Okay, someone just bought my account. How do I know when they have sent the money? and How do I send them the account info? Thank you.
Okay, someone just bought my account. How do I know when they have sent the money? and How do I send them the account info? Thank you.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jun 18, 2010 #2 How do I know when they have sent the money? Check your Paypal account. The status will also be changed to "Paid" on the Selling > Sold page. and How do I send them the account info? You can send them the account info via emai, IM or using the Message board via the Selling > Sold page.
How do I know when they have sent the money? Check your Paypal account. The status will also be changed to "Paid" on the Selling > Sold page. and How do I send them the account info? You can send them the account info via emai, IM or using the Message board via the Selling > Sold page.