How to report a user?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

danny1236

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 15, 2012
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
how do i tell you someone needs banning?

Layitup

guy above is putting links in threads and posts that have a virus on please ban

this guy will rip people off and give people viruses.

how do i report this issue?

thanks
daniel
 
The link takes you to a download page for something called ILivid. Did you download it? Can you take a screenshot of the virus warning you got? I removed the link from his post and sig.
 
Hey guys,

are you talking about this link?

http://adfoc.us/255863471085

I do not understand how this link leads to a virus page for download. Look at the upper right corner, wait for the countdown and press skip to see the screenshot that I posted. You must be doing terribly wrong if you are getting a download page O.o

EDIT: I've clicked on the link 10 times and have no been directed to a download page. What are you guys talking about?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top