How to remove this "become a seller" thing?

Not Recently Bumped

AbbeyDawn

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 97

(100%) (147 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
I've been a seller on EpicNPC for years, already verified my account too with ID. But today I just saw this notification, and it want me to buy/upgrade thing on my account to get verified.

I can't finish the process because I don't want to buy the upgrade. I already bought EpicNPC coins/credits multiple times in the past to have glow effect on my username.

Screenshot_20260708_010554.jpg
Screenshot_20260708_010605.jpg
 
Agreed. Not sure why this is showing up for me as well, as I have already verified myself with an ID as well.

Is this something new where in order to sell we will have to also upgrade our accounts? Or just an issue showing this for everyone, even those who have already verified?
 
Back
Top