EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

how Playerauctions scam me for 700$+ i am professional seller with 5000 feeds

vulfstan

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
150   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
i am selling on PA for 4 years. i have 5000 feedbacks i am one of the best seller in eve online thread.
all went good before i get msg from legit support PA
Dear Vulfstan,

Due to recent notifications from CCP Games (“CCP”), the creator of EVE Online, alleging that material posted by you on our website infringes on its copyrighted material, your account with PlayerAuctions is being temporarily suspended. Attached are copies of CCP’s recent notifications to us, which have previously been forwarded to you.

Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), PlayerAuctions cannot and will not judge the merits of CCP’s claim. This means that we do not judge whether the material posted by you in fact infringes on CCP’s copyrighted material. As a compliance matter however, we must accept CCP’s properly formatted take-down notifications and adhere to a repeat alleged infringer policy.

If you believe that account suspension is unwarranted or that material was removed by us by mistake or misidentification, you may file a Counter-Notification with us by submitting a written notification to our copyright agent:

after that they ban my account and dont pay disbursement around 300$ and dont refund my payment for advertise around 420$

ip hash: af27b0511803ec06eae029

DOP3BOOST

TRADE GUARDIAN
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
1228   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 7f90f1ade4a600669999b2

PlayerAuctions

Verified Upgrade
0   0   0
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
Hello Vulfstan.

The copyright notice by CCP pertains to their official digital assets and the prohibited use of it on offer pages.

For security reasons, I cannot access the reason for your suspension but it may not have something to do with the suspension. It would be best to contact the email address shown in that very same email, or get in touch with [email protected] — they are the one handling suspension cases and they will have to ask me to forward you to them. It's best that you contact them directly (contact them using the email address you have registered at PlayerAuctions).

If you have any other concerns or questions, please PM me here.

ip hash: 874177e043b14bdb609b7d

vulfstan

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
150   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
we did have any official digital assets and the prohibited on offer pages. my offer pages was the same like another sellers. PA ban only 4 seller but ccp ask to ban all.
i think @PlayerAuctions just protect chineese sellers and ban all others.

✅EpicBoost✅

#1 Diablo3 Epic7 Fortnite Apex Destiny2 Dauntles
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
678   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
we did have any official digital assets and the prohibited on offer pages. my offer pages was the same like another sellers. PA ban only 4 seller but ccp ask to ban all.
i think @PlayerAuctions just protect chineese sellers and ban all others.
you have 5000 feedback and been using PA for awhile , dont think race has anything to do with it :confused:

ip hash: 224d9cf98ed85077be1052
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Quite outrageous here. Any of these games can file a DMCA complaint anytime against you pretty much which means your account with playerauctions could get banned anytime. Poor decision making process. Taking down the listings and issuing a fair warning not to relist the items is all that should have been done here.

ip hash: 9f53545074ae46f46ccd98
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 9f53545074ae46f46ccd98

vulfstan

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
150   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
i am in permanently ban mate)