How long to receive an account after payment?

Not Recently Bumped
(17 reviews)

g3ngar

Level 66

Trade Guardian Orders: 28

(100%) (17 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 23, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Dumb question, but I’ve never really had problems buying until now.

Is there some sort of grace period when it comes to the timeframe of receiving an account without a middleman being involved?
I sent the payment alongside proof of it to them and the seller’s been silent ever since. Not sure if I should wait longer or try something else. For reference it’s been since about 2~ days, and as far as I can see the seller has been active on-site.

Seller has 10 feedback + is upgraded so I really don’t know what’s going on.
 
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Dumb question, but I’ve never really had problems buying until now.

Is there some sort of grace period when it comes to the timeframe of receiving an account without a middleman being involved?
I sent the payment alongside proof of it to them and the seller’s been silent ever since. Not sure if I should wait longer or try something else. For reference it’s been since about 2~ days, and as far as I can see the seller has been active on-site.

Seller has 10 feedback + is upgraded so I really don’t know what’s going on.

Hello,

The outcome hinges on the agreement between you and the seller. If there was a mutual understanding that the product would be delivered promptly post-transaction, and this hasn't happened, kindly refer to our Active Dispute section for further assistance. Please be aware that any disputes originating from Discord fall beyond our investigative capabilities. For further action, send me a direct message with the seller's URL link.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ Useful threads to visit ★

Feedback Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/

Active Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/

Help Section - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/help.58/

Trade Guardian Know-How - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-know-how-and-every-steps-you-need-to-know.2050927/

Safe Trading Practices - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/safe-trading-practices.1840043/

How Do I Make A Thread Or Edit My Content? - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/how-do-i-make-a-thread-or-edit-my-content.2134922/
 
Back
Top