How do I update a thread that is past it's edit date?

Not Recently Bumped

goimgreygo

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 47

(100%) (59 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Oct 6, 2018
Last seen
Members have an edit time of 1 month, meaning that you cannot edit threads once they are more than a month old.
You can increase this limit by upgrading your account or buying the "unlimited edit time" item from the shop.

Epic Member upgrade - $3 per year, edit time increased to 6 months
Verified upgrade - $10 per year, unlimited edit time
Epic Member premium - $25 one time, unlimited edit time
The "unlimited edit item" from the store - 725 credits ($6) one time, unlimited edit time
 
thanks, that's great and all but when I tried to upgrade my account to premium it would seem like I can not use Paypal. Am I missing something here or do I need a middle man for that kinda of stuff?
 
I don't think I can...
Screenshot_15.png
 
When you enter the thread URL, our system assume the creator of the thread is the seller. If it's the buyer instead, you'll get that errror.

You can use the seller's thread URL instead.
 
You are creating a transaction with yourself. What are you trying to do?

If you want to buy epic member premium, you don't do that through the MM system, since you're buying from the site directly.

Go to this page and select one of the offered payment methods: https://www.epicnpc.com/account/upgrades
If you can't use any of the listed payment methods then unfortunately you will not be able to buy it. You can't get someone else to buy it for you.
 
Ah I see, I guess it is time I start looking for alternative payment methods if that is the case.
Yea, I was planning to try to get someone else to buy it for me and then I'll paypal them as a middle man.
Thanks
 
Back
Top